How to Work in the USA

In order to work legally in the USA, you will need a work visa, a permanent visa, a Business visa, a Green Card, or American Citizenship. Here is an official website that offers specific information on what is needed to work in the United States of America: Working in the United States | USCIS

There are many minimum and low-wage jobs available in the USA, but they barely pay the rent and other expensive bills you need to pay to live in the United States of America. Many immigrants are caught in a multi-generational cycle of poverty, where they either depend on financial assistance offered by the government, or work long-hours in minimum wage jobs, often more than 40 hours a week, barely affording to pay their bills.

If you are in the USA and you wish to earn more than the minimum wage, you are encouraged to further your education either via a certificate program offered by local colleges, or a college degree, either at a public community college or university. Please be aware that many private schools offer career training, but these come at a high cost.

If you don’t want to further your education, you also have the option of opening a business and being your own boss. This usually requires a significant financial investment as well as many long hours of planning and hard work. If this option seems appealing to you, please visit this official website that will teach you how to start your own business in the USA: How To Start Your Own Business | USAGov